Screw the Noble Life, I’m Going Home - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Is this story based off a novel?
Because if there is, I'm curious to know if the story there is as drunk as this is; with a fast pace and how the plot just has things happen.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like when MC was a kid she weren't told to not drink soup from strangers. :huh:

Meo

Dex-chan lover
At this point I think she should be happy that ppl think she's into erotica. Imagine Gray or her maid reading "I wonder what he would be like in bed? It would be great if he was as obedient as Herman?" <--all sorts of misunderstanding happening there.

This manhwa really has you guessing (all sorts of wrong things).

I thought "Soleia" was her eldest brother. You know what, I STILL thing that Soleia is her "crazy" eldest brother in disguise.

Dex-chan lover
Upon rereading it from the beginning, I realised what this manhwa reminds me of: a game of "exquisite corpse", the one where you continue the story after only having seen the last sentence your co-author left you with. So you need to urgently come up with content without even knowing what mood or storylines were being developed right before that, and your best shot is either taking a wild guess, or disregarding everything and continuing with your own plot.
That would explain SO MUCH.

Dex-chan lover
What I love the most about this one is how it isn't even a little bit conveluted and foolow a well elaborated plot.

Users who are viewing this thread