SDC-BG

Group Leader
Oh.
My.
God.

A Bulgarian scanlations team. I must bow to you. Not only are you translating classics, going through your list, but you are realizing a dream of mine. I am originally from a neighboring country and wanted to translate my favorite works in my mother tongue. Unfortunately, that is out of my reach (to be a good translator, you need to be a good writer - and you guys are doing an amazing job, by the way) since I am an expat :(

So your deciding to make amazing work available to your own compatriots (since not everyone is obliged to speak English, geez) is so inspiring. Thank you for your great work for the last 11 years (can you imagine?! 11 years). Keep up with it!

Power Uploader
@Mims Thank you for the kind words. The team is happy to hear people are enjoying our selections and always a pleasure to help spread the titles to bigger audience, so when people get a chance to support the authors to go for it 🙂 We hope you will continue to enjoy reading and get motivated.

Най-после! Чакам такъв момент отдвавна 😃

Double-page supporter
Браво!!!!! Честно казано аз съм тъжно, че живея в България понякога, защото няма много хора които харесват същия жанр като мен- shoujo ai / yuri :( Щеше да е толкова хубаво да имаше хора с които да споделяме такъв интерес. Но иначе се радвам, че има хора които превеждат на български в MangaDex!!! thank you and keep up the good work :)

Group Leader
As a fellow Bulgarian, I wanna thank you for all your hard work. The medium of manga isn't as widely appreciated over here as anime, even to die-hard fans of Japanese media, but it's still insanely cool to see such dedicated people. Keep up the good work champs.

Users who are viewing this thread