SE

Looks like it got axed. Had a lot of potential--however, due to the nature of being axed, you might not receive a very satisfying conclusion.

Fed-Kun's army
Story about a pedophile, mobbing and sexual harrasment. Trying to be cute, but is actually gross like other works from this author.

Always these people insisting that everything under 18 has to be protected by all means by putting a stupid label like Pedophilia on it.
(Not that I am not against it, but anything above 15/16 doesn't really count as child anymore)
As if anyone will bother as long as it doesn't look like a child, even less a 17 yo as the head of some company.

Staff
Admin
Let's not forget this is a Japanese manga and the age of consent in Japan is 13.
If you are going to judge it by the laws and morals of your own country that's your choice.

Group Leader
Story about a pedophile, mobbing and sexual harrasment. Throw in some incest and it'd be 10/10.

The body of that girl looks like more of mature women / teen that has finished puberty. In no way, shape or form is she prepubescent.

While somewhat short, i was very satisfied with this story. Heart skipped a beat at the end when i thought they went the tragic route. Still, a pretty cute/lewd story.

Power Uploader
What is this ridiculous nonsense? Mr. Average McSelf-Insert wins the not-so-transparant affections of a super genius eligible bachelor, with both looks, finances, and brains, with no explanation provided why exactly the latter might be so interested in the former.

SaeZZGm.png

Me

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else think the president looks a little like Lain?

Okay, I just rambo'ed through the entire series in one sitting, and I have but two complaints.

1. Too short. Needs more comics!

2. This girl is NOT the Steve Jobs of sex toys. Jobs sold things, he didn't make them.
She's the Steve Wozniak of sex toys, which is a much higher honor to any self-respecting nerd.

chapter 1 said she was 17 but in middle schschool?
Loli logic.
Also how tf did this advanced piece of shit get released after the Senko manga? Seriously? You write Senko and then go and create this? Yeah Author forgot to take his pills for a month or so.

Group Leader
This series is mediocre if not bad. Pacing's all over the place, plot elements and characters get introduced only to be disregarded or lazily developed. I honestly think this manga wouldn't get any better even if it did have more chapters since the premise, as unique as it is, leaves little room for creativity. Heck, the girl doesn't even really need to be a high schooler. This manga is just Henjo (the author's other work, I recommend reading it if you do like this) but worse

Users who are viewing this thread