searching for an absurd post apocalyptic manga

there's manga i remember that i've read around 3 or 4 yeard ago. it has an absurd post apocalyptic (kinda) setting, when i say absurd it is realy absurd. like for example mc eat some rock, and she end up being constipated by it, to cure her from being constipated she need to get anally fuck to let the rock go. actually my memory kinda hazy about this manga. one thing that stick out to me of course the absurd setting, mc wear sailor and an umbrella in the 1st chapter, there's a lot of rape, mc prostitute herself to survive. i kinda got the urge to read this manga again all of sudden. any help would e appreciated.

@AbyssalMonkey shit exist used to have it on my drive yet i forget the name. ill @ you once someone have the answer

Group Leader
Uggghhh I know the one.
its something like "how to eat rock cognec?" the last word was something I wasn't familiar with so I can't remember how it was spelled

Group Leader
@oginohusband
@AbyssalMonkey
Found it by digging in my history lol. Apparently "How to make rock konjac" is a title of a chapter. Still helped me find it none-the-less.
https://mangadex.org/title/13782/anjuu-no-chi

And yes, this thing is a fucking trip and a half lol.

@omichandesu ty my dude im curious did this manga ended already
@AbyssalMonkey there you go

Group Leader
Yeah it's complete. Only reason I found it in the first place was because I was trollin bakaupdates for completed series to binge out lol

Also I hate myself because as soon as I read "to cure her from being constipated she need to get anally fuck to let the rock go" the image of her shooting the rock out her ass came to my brain with such vividness.

Users who are viewing this thread