Searching for Yuri Manga where a guy comes inbetween it

Dex-chan lover
Like, I've seen it several times of the Yuri crowd complaining about it, so I am rather curious.
Partly to satisfy my curiosity, but also because I expect something very funny

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure you're talking about a yuri manga where the protagonist mediates with fighting couples because due a family trauma he becomes invisible after his stomach starts to hurt (like he had an ulcer) so they stop fighting and then reappears when it stops hurting. And only his childhood friend knows about it. The shame is, I don't remember or have saved the title.
Edit: there was a series about "guys shouldn't be between yuri" or something like that but that's not the good one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not really, I was more talking about the stuff the yuri crowd was complaining so much about.
A pal told me it was actually about characters they yuri-shipped getting into hetero relationships because the author didn't intend them to be that, and the yuri crowd getting assmad because their headcanon got disproven.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure then, I can think about titles were a guys goes in between or something like Sinoa Ster last work, but I'm not sure what title you may be referring to. Maybe you're talking about Hibike! Euphonium, the animation? (Comes from a LN)

Dex-chan lover
Like, I've seen it several times of the Yuri crowd complaining about it, so I am rather curious.
Partly to satisfy my curiosity, but also because I expect something very funny
Love Lab was infamous for this a decade ago when the anime came out and people got yuri-baited, but it wasn't an actual yuri series. Is that the one, or was it a more overt Mr Steal-Your-Lesbian sort of deal?

Users who are viewing this thread