Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - EP1. Bomi's Flower (15)

jaemin is great, its kinda rare to see such a respectful/genuine second lead lol i cant help but lowk root for him too
thanks so much for updating!

At least Seonhee is aware that she's the one who ruined the chance that Jaemin and Boomi start a relationship, I don't understand yet why she told Boomi that she liked Jaemin, if she really was aiming to give up on Jaemin and root his relationship with Boomi, I still think that it was unnecessary saying something like that.

This is one of the few romance stories I'd be happy with any ship (regardless of yaoi or yuri). Of course, some ships are better than others, but all the interactions are wholesome. Thanks for the translations!

I hope Jaemin becomes good friends with Jinyoung in the end!! Ugh Id love that

Thank you translators!! I always look forward to it every week, thank youu!!!

ALSO did anyone notice Gyuri (the girl in the bun that liked Jaemin) smack talked Jinyoung and called him annoying?! Bruh shes terrible :p

Since Seonhee liked Jaemin since Elem. days. Let them end up together at the end. Because I want my gamer boy and popular girl happily together in the end.

This series makes me think of my schooling years even though it was super uneventful. Also, his sister is so adorable... 💕

Thanks for the new chapter!! 😊

Dex-chan lover
A man can dress, damn that hoodie look fresh. And his little sister is just so damn precious.

Users who are viewing this thread