Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 1 Ch. 25 - EP1. Bomi's Flower (25)

AASDFGHJKL;' DAMN IT JINYOUUUUNNGGGGG GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AND BOMI I PROUD OF YOU MA QUEEEEENN

BOMI DEAR, YOU DROPPED THIS HUN 👑

That "Us?" from Jintae and Euijoon tho wwwww

JANFJXKSM FUCK IT UP BOMI FUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!! i knew she'd go batshit one day and stop being so nice lmfao
it's like how everyone thought jinyoung was "weak" just bc he's short but he's like the strongest of his friends, bomi's the same in the sense that her temper's even worse than seonhee's.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE THIS MANWHA SO MUCH OMG IEWJFIOWEGJJLSDVJEWGS IT'S TO THE POINT WHERE I CRY OR HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN EVERY CHAPTER BRO I CAN'T-

thank you so much for the translation spring palette!! ❤️ you're the best! 🥺 ✨ ❤️
gyuri bitch deserves it lmaoo finally i can sleep peachfully

HAHAHAHA OMGGG I LUV BOMI FAM SHE IS THE LITTEST AYYYYYYY & thank you for the chapter!!

AAAAWWWW SHITT FREAKKBIAVSUDHEHRHRH

anw thank you spring palette for translating this🥺

KYAAAA>< (I just found how to put a comment on this site lol) omg omg my feet are busy kicking the air.. finally, finally she said it OUT LOUD. YES!! it would've been great if Jaemin and Jinyoung heard everything from the beginning but anyway it's for the best, I love how all of this come out. I hope this will fix Bomi relationship with Seonhee and of course Jinyoung (sure sure)
AH! thank you for everyone who stayed up all night to translate every single word, we owe you guys so much. Thank you! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread