Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 1 Ch. 27 - EP1. Bomi's Flower (27)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

If bomi's and jinyoung's story is over(perhaps) one more chapter it seems for them....does it mean we're getting a seonhee and jaemin story now? I really would want that they peak my interest waaay more.

@marieromeo hi! to you and to anyone else: if you want a spoiler on what the next "episode" will focus on, read w caution <3 ...
the next season will be "hamin's flower", and it'll focus on jaemin's older brother !!! i'm honestly really excited for it and it'll start on ch 31 i believe. even more spoilers... a certain girl who looks weirdly similar to bomi will also b an important character!
hope you guys are excited and we'll work hard to put out more chapters for you guys ily 💘

HES ON HIS TIPPY TOES— MY HEART IS SHATTERING IOVE HIM SO MUCH ASGSUAHJAJAJA IM FREAKING OUTTTT

OMGGGGG THE LAST PANEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW CAN YOU TWO TO BE SO CUTE OH MY GAAAADDDDD AKSJSKJSK THIS LEVEL OF UWUNESS SHOULD BE A CRIME

I HAVE NO REGRETS!!! GO GO GO JINYOUNG AAAAA THIS CHAPTER IS MAKING ME CRAZY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My heart is beating so fast right now

THEY ARE SOOOOO CCCCUUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEE OMG IM DYIIIING 😍😍😍

KYAAAAAA>< jinyoung-a what are you doing?!!!✧\(>o<)ノ✧ I think my head is about to explode instead of Bomi! Hahahahhaa omg you guys are the definition of adorable. What is adorable? Oh it's Bomi and Jinyoung. okay. And by the way, Jinyoung, you're too straight forward omg I was going cray when you said, "you said you like me in the classroom." I MEAN SKSKSKKSK HOLD UP BOI LET ME COOL DOWN MY HEAD IN THE FRIDGE

WAIT WHAT?! BOMI'S STORIES IS ABOUT TO END? SO NO MORE JINYOUNG AND BOMI? WHAT RUBBISH IS THIS?! COME ON DON'T DO THAT TO ME

Jinyoung staahhhpppp being so cute, will you?! Jaemin x Seonhee better sail as well, author! or imma do something

Users who are viewing this thread