Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 1 Ch. 29 - Ep1. Bomi's Flower (29)

fingers crossed that this new character acts as an impetus for seonhee and jaemin in typical romance webtoon fashion 😭

My seonhee, you'll get your spring too maybe not with jaemin, but someone even better.

Wait the manhwa ends or only season 1 ends?! Ahhhh it can't end just yettt😭😭😭

I love all the characters here, but I'll be honest. I don't like Seonhee to end up with Jaemin because that's too cliche! Like every story I read, after the protagonists (ML & FL) end up together, the 2nd ML and 2nd FL also get together... Like hello???? There are other people outside your group, dude. So, I'm already shipping him with this new girl. (And it's kinda interesting that she's older than Jaemin)

Plus, I already felt that this girl gonna have a big role and will end up with Jaemin back in Chapter 16, when she bumped into Bomi. Btw, the new girl's name is Somang. Translator also bet Somang's gonna be important

FUCK I CAN FEEL THE IMPENDING ANGST FROM THIS NEW SEASON (no pun intended ;))

Such a perfect ending for Bomi and her cute little Jinyoung uwu

Waahh Bomi and Jinhyoung's story is finally done! I was kinda hoping for more fluff though

But anyways, even if I have a feeling that the girl at the end have a potential to be Jaemin's love interest, I still find it weird though. I don't like them together

Users who are viewing this thread