Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 1 Ch. 30 - Bomi's Flower - Special Episode

Thank you so much for the update.

I really like this story and happy to know that there are going to be three more chapters.
Same time I feel sad to leave Bomi's chapter. Jinyoung and Bomi together are so cute. I wanted to see more.

100% sure one of the episodes will be about that boy we see at the start oh chapter 1, when it's said "the warmth we felt didn't reach everyone", or something similar.
He also appeared in some other chapters as well and he looks sad and also bullied...

Nooooooooo I don't want this part to end
I wanna see more of Jinyoung's sister she's way too cute

It's so strange to call a 18 years old minor.... In my country they already can drink, and marry...... or go to jail .

Such a cute chapter!! Side note I think the heights are seriously off lmao bomi at 174 cm would put her close to 5’8” and jinyoung is also taller than 5’4”

“this is his dead af brother” really killed me omg. looking forward to reading the next story, thank you for the dedicated translations!

my god those height conversions are all wrong, 5'7 is around 170cm, 5'8 is around 173cm, bomi for example is way closer to 5'9 than 5'7
jingyoung is actually 5'6
translation is impeccable tho

I don't know what ro expect but i hope the new girl well get over her loss and i don't think having relationship with the younger brother (as in dating) will help her in this case it will hurt needlessly him.

Users who are viewing this thread