Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - EP1. Bomi's Flower (9)

Group Leader
this was an accident teehee. not part of the script oopsie!
6UcO2hW.png

Double-page supporter
Bomi catching feelings for Jinyoung?! Damn this false love type beat is hitting hard

Dex-chan lover
so far everyone feels unlikeable. or maybe i'm just in a bad mood rn

Fed-Kun's army
wait but i love this
i think i just hate this situation of like a love tree

They do this everytime. The main character does something dumb and the cold and off-putting character suddenly breaks off character and smiles. Every single time... And yet it still also gets me every single time I'm a victim of the formula God help me

Everyone’s so frustrating omg

I just hope this weird triangle misunderstanding gets resolved and we can get to jaemin and redhead’s story

s13

jinyoung s awsum. bff is awsum. i like jaemin too tbh. bomi i dont hate her. i really like the characters in this story been waiting for the new chapter XD

I like all of the characters. Both bomi and seunhee values their friendship but that doesn't make their feelings for jaemin lesser that what it is before.

I don't really think FL was dumb for her decision, she honestly brought it up to jinyoung tho. This is a love triangle shoujo, like wtf yall expecting.

the characters are wholesome but I don't know why I ship jaemin with bomi more

Fed-Kun's army
yeah mind ur business bun bitch... anyways i have a neutral feeling towards the characters, they’re pretty funny but some decisions made were dumb. no one’s perfect though :)

the team notes were really funny on this one TT it really added to the experience of hating bun girl when y’all were yelling at her too

Users who are viewing this thread