Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - Ep2. Hamin's Flower (6)

every single time i look at hamin i feel so happy and then im filled with this absolute sadness its like i cant breathe

I feel like the more I further read this arc, the more I won't be able to cope at its end.

WHY HAMIN DIED. No wonder Somang still can't move on, HaminSomang is PERFECT!!

While reading this chapter, it felt like there was knot in my throat.

Thanks for the updates though!

That why i hate Asian social culture, Asian is too strict and only now one way to get success, only from hardworking, good attitude, and walk at the path that must they follow.

Sorry bad grammar

I thank the original author for covering this kind of issues (from education, expectations, family and how it could all end to s*****e) and I thank you also for translating this and also sharing your thoughts and opinion in the matter. And you are right that school/education shouldn't go to the point where they are putting pressure on everyone and that they have to dictate on what will happen in your life.

s13

Omg this was so cute dammit whyyy does ot have to have a sad endingggg

Really idk who to ask, like... Why am I even here continuing this Manhwa.... I know, no, WE ALL know how this story is gonna end. Really what? Why am I so fucking stubborn. I clearly know that I'm an emotional person, but still look at me here reading this sad shit knowing really well how tragic this is gonna end. Am I a bitch or what lol? Even if the sad part is still far, reading Hamin's story REALLY hurts even when it's the happy part, cuz I know how it's all gonna end. Man omg I'm literally crying and snorting like a pig while typing this inside my toilet. Ugh this manhwa's making me unstable. I need to take my pills

I love when a scanlation team leaves their thoughts after a chapter and your perspectives were so insightful TT im already so stressed as an American i cant imagine how terrifying things are in Asia. hang in there!!! im rooting for you!!!

Dex-chan lover
Out of topic but does anyone know how to rip images from naver webtoon? I have bought some chapters but I don’t know to download the pictures in high quality

This makes me cry instead but I can't im at home u know. But i really did felt the pain of the two brother and the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread