Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 2 Ch. 39 - Ep2. Hamin's Flower (9)

This is so sad... :( Jaemin's mother thought that she would be relieving pressure from him if she told him that all she wants is for him to be happy all the time but instead, the way that she said it just pressured him more to fake being happy all the time...

this webtoon always manages to hurt my heart so much :(( i wish at least jaemin gets the closure he needs and allows himself to be genuinely happy...

Fed-Kun's army
letting it stay inside isn’t good, especially if it’s been kept in for so long. i hope he lets it all out soon.

I'm crying.... From that Rain Scene™ which I love dearly every time it appears and Jaemin's bottling up all his feelings...
Such a sapid angst

He is a brown hair and tall version of jinyoung! Indeed! But I'm so sad right now it makes me don't wanna talk at home. This hit me so much huhuhu

The mom is doing what she did to the older brother to Jaemin. He hides behind a smile and little by little takes it all until he cracks. He would have probably gone down the same route if he didn't have his friends.

I don't think the mother ever realized that she's doing exactly the same to his brother who couldn't open up and rely on someone else, neither his friends nor his family/mother. I feel so sorry for Jaemin..

This hurts..
I hope Seonhee realize his feelings and, maybe, they can give comfort to Jaemin...
It's starting to break ㅠㅠ

Users who are viewing this thread