Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 2 Ch. 39 - Ep2. Hamin's Flower (9)

you know when i started reading this i thought it was just gonna be a cute high school romance drama..... i didn’t expect that i’d CRY and actually FEEL THINGS FOR THE CHARACTERS

this webtoon really has given me more comfort than anything else in the last few months. Made me realise so many things. It breaks me that Hamin never made that jump I got to make at that hard time. It is so crazy how Hamin's story starts off so warm but the fact that he never makes it even after showing so many signs for help just turns the whole story colder and colder. "What could've been" is a very hard thought. "What could've been if he got help", "What could've been if he made that hard jump" - all of these thoughts kill me and the answers to it hurt even harder. Hamin's story resonates so well and people can slowly understand it because WE KNOW THE END, everyone is now sorry in every step of his life before that end. But sadly real life doesn't work that way and people are ignored and that shit hurts.

But yeah I read seasons of blossom randomly for warm comfort and here I am at 5 in the morning crying my eyes out about Hamin. Hope everyone is holding on well. Thanks for this translation and thank you all for existing :")

I still didn't get the feel that he's actually died.

But you know, when the upcoming chapters come with clearer signs about his misery, I know I will cry my heart out then.

Hello. I know this is unrelated to this webtoon, but I cant read any webtoon/manga since the last maintenance of this site. May I know what to do?

Ugh... I have so many things I want to say... but this manhwa makes me just speechless.

Thank you so much for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread