Seasons of Blossom

This manhwa deserve the 10 I gave so damn much. I love everything about this

Fed-Kun's army
This was very enjoyable. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about Bomi as the main character, but she really grew on me (especially in that one chapter, with the hair. You'll know what I mean when you get there lol).
I really appreciate the friendships here as well. It might be weird to say since Bomi's story started with a frankly stupid misunderstanding, but I actually really liked how everyone communicated withe each other, at least by chapter 27.

STOP AWH i think this is the end of bomi’s arc but i’m more than happy with the ending.

that's so cute, i might die !!! 🥺 thank you for ur hard work, translators!! you did well!!!!

I love it so much!!! Jinyoung red face really make me screaming hahahaa both of then are really cutee

Double-page supporter
Just like daybreaking romance its seems that theyll switch the main couple... mn wish we could see more jinyoung bomi but who knows :")

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!

Honestly, love it! It's so refreshing because romance tends to lack the "communication" aspect of a relationship. I LOVE THE MALE LEAD SO MUCH! It's been so long to see an ML that is straightforward, nonchalant, and brutally honest. (LMAO tbh that's my ideal type but yeah). THIS WEBTOON IS A MUST READ!!!

Spring arc has ended now we go to summer. TY spring pallete on translating this wonderful manhwa (too bad we wont see more jinyoungxbomi wholesome moments but now we get another arc which I am looking forward to)

ngl seonhee & jinyoung are my fav characters. idc as shipping or not, but I really liked the way they suddenly became friends and all. feels very wholesome to me.

Users who are viewing this thread