Seasons of Blossom

Very Great Masterpiece...
I can't say more since there is nothing else to say to such a great piece.. I recommend this to people out there looking for some sweet romance that is cheesy with a twist.

Currently Hunting Shoujo novels like so Ex. (Horimiya, Hibi Chouchou, and many more) <Youth>

I know the end of hamin’s arc is gonna break me but I can’t stop reading T_T they are so perfect together. Its like reading about a relationship that can’t exist anymore and it hurts to know what they could have been

It's good. But I don't like the story of the brother. I would want to focus for the main couple and the second couple more.

How about a plot twist, that the brother is just in coma? Lol

My opinion with some "spoilers"
I'm already sobbing silently as I read this...TnT and like please don't let the same thing happen to the little brother

It hurts shipping two people knowing they can never end up together... please let there be a plot twist or something.

Hamin's flower is a tragic story of the younger brother who didn't exactly knew about his big brother's sudden demise and the girlfriend of the dead brother who still hasn't gotten over the fact that he is dead.

I also would like to say one thing which this manhwa will most likely not gonna show it. The parents. They are the cause of the everything and now that it happened. They are so very selfish that they separated and found someone else to get over it. while the younger brother has to suffer it all alone. Parents can be so cruel and they act like they did q favor while raising us. This is really saddening and toxic.

I love that this manhwa really shows reality in life, not just happiness, sugary romance, etc. I'm okay with not focusing at couple life only since I think this is what people needs to learn. How big parents's expectation is and how many childern don't have people they trust the most.

I wonder about sunhee and jinyoung story. I'm sure they had hardships as well.

Users who are viewing this thread