Secchan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@Emanon0 you're welcome. Just sharing something I love.
I was also looking for translation (for a few years lol), bought it like a year ago, now I have motivation to translate.

Even tho please don't expect fast updates - I don't have much time. One chapter for 2-3 weeks will be probably the best I can do

Dex-chan lover
Rougher translation and editing than the previous one, but I would certainly be interested in seeing this through. The spare art certainly matches the contemplative pacing of the story. The MCs don't have much to go on personalitywise yet, but I'm curious to see what the exploration brings :salute:

decent start, keep up the good work, and may the incel trash not bug you too much on this passion project :thumbsup:

Group Leader
Rougher translation and editing than the previous one, but I would certainly be interested in seeing this through. The spare art certainly matches the contemplative pacing of the story. The MCs don't have much to go on personalitywise yet, but I'm curious to see what the exploration brings :salute:

decent start, keep up the good work, and may the incel trash not bug you too much on this passion project :thumbsup:
I just hope that rent a girlfriend fans won't be toxic lmao

YOOOO Ive been meaning to start TLing this story. Sent you a friend request on Discord in case you wanna join up :000
I might be able to obtain official raws, even :))))

Users who are viewing this thread