bff12b57-6807-41a3-a2bd-41509f9e5512
C CrabBucket Joined Dec 11, 2018 Messages 2 Mar 2, 2020 #4 Ty for the updates, is this mistagged as shoujo?
Persephone0135 Group Leader Joined Jun 15, 2019 Messages 49 Mar 2, 2020 #5 Probably, I haven’t really checked the tags and stuff cause I was more focused on finishing the two chapters for this week. I’ll check though! Thanks for pointing it out! @crabbucket
Probably, I haven’t really checked the tags and stuff cause I was more focused on finishing the two chapters for this week. I’ll check though! Thanks for pointing it out! @crabbucket
U Umanasa Joined Apr 18, 2020 Messages 1 Mar 10, 2021 #6 Man 7 chapters in and I already love this... Too bad no one is translating it
natheo Member Joined Jan 25, 2018 Messages 13 Dec 12, 2024 #7 It's a masterpiece. It seems a new team took the manhwa, I hope we will get the chapters in a consistent basis because it's a masterpiece for me.
It's a masterpiece. It seems a new team took the manhwa, I hope we will get the chapters in a consistent basis because it's a masterpiece for me.
Painasbread Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 15, 2021 Messages 2,725 Dec 28, 2024 #8 In terms of feelings, it's a 9/10, in terms of quality (story, art, pacing, theme, etc.), it's an 8/10 for now from me (14 chapters in).
In terms of feelings, it's a 9/10, in terms of quality (story, art, pacing, theme, etc.), it's an 8/10 for now from me (14 chapters in).