Second Lead Complex - Ch. 1

can't help the secondhand embarrassment but you go girl. make Hana happy 😂

If she is going this route, I think it would be best not to interact that much with the initial main lead. She will create situations that would make him fall for her. He will essentially become the second lead. Who knows, it may create a butterfly effect and he ends up being in the accident. Had she not been privy to the story-line and changed her mind, it would be fine. Heart break is a part of life. However, she knows the plot and know he become entangled in it somehow. She should try to avoid the black haired character, while still being respectful. I know these characters tend to avoid and run away from issues in a manner that appears rude. Although, I assume it would be difficult if this is one of those story-lines where the characters are drawn to each other, thereby removing free will, that she can further act to be with the childhood friend.

Group Leader
how will she come to school the next day after doing something like that??? I would have been dying inside

So embarrassing but cute LOL. That sounds kind of like a proposal at then end there...

it would be interesting if the blonde ml stops liking her and she really does end up with the original ml. In any case, the title will still hold true.

thanks for translating!

@firelordzuzu i think thatll happened at some point tho, bc shes always tailing him so he will feel uncomfortable and avoiding her (?) . just a theory

OH MY GOSHH A PROPOSAL AND ITS IN THE CLASSROOM FILLED WITH A LOOOOT OF PEOPLE DAAAMN GIRL 🤣🤣

okay hahahahhaha what did I just read? Looks interesting and I hope finally that the second lead wins

Thank you for the chp🙈😊

Even in a world where the 2nd ML is lead, I still prefer the other one. 😭
Thanks so much for translating!

Awwwww, the whole story gives me strawberry vibes, so cute and adorable! I think I prefer the new ML so I'm happy, Hana is pretty cute so yeah, I can't believe the dude had such a horrible ending and I can't believe a shoujo author wrote that as well. .-. I wonder if he didn't get isekaied after that accident, I mean, is the usual in stories lmao.

For the way she left it'd seems like the previous ML made her cry haha, I wonder what relationship they'll have. Ty guys <3 this is too cute.

ahhhh, this is girl is embarrassing but cute, I look forward to her interactions with the ml

Users who are viewing this thread