Second Lead Complex - Ch. 13

Ahhh my inner cringe is over the roof. How could she just leave him and just giving his stuff to some rando after encouraging him to play? Ffs the female lead is frustratingggg and really doesn't take into consideration how others may feel ;-; the first lead deserves betterrrrrr

Dex-chan lover
Oh no...I'm getting Second Lead Syndrome X'DD What's with this...I really want black haired guy to be happy...so please fall for someone else!! You deserve better ;A;

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I low key hate the FL. She thinks leaving 2nd ML in the original story was bad. She just gave the ML's stuff to someone else and left after she convinced him to play.

Let me root for the bully pink haired girl.

Honestly FL is pretty annoying. At this point the real OTP should be Hana and blue hair guy

That was honestly mean. Blue haired dude did nothing wrong,yet she treats him awful. He been only kind to her.

guys maybe the author is making FL treat blue hair bad because she wants us to feel second lead syndrome but then bamboozle us so that the “second lead” (blue hair) actually turns out to be the main lead, which actually goes really well with the second lead syndrome theme

Users who are viewing this thread