Second Lead Complex - Ch. 14

In the og story seoneul wasn’t bad at all, like it’s the og heroine that was a complete bad friend to hana, so it’s kinda sad he has to go through the same sadness hana went through.
And honestly both the og and her, were and are dense af, like girl you’re doing the exact thing to seoneul when hana doesn’t like you but his real childhood friend.

I want both of them to be the ML I know there's no way it's gonna happen but but buttttt 😭😭

man i feel soo sorry for the original ml, he’s prob gonna be pretty hurt. and i kinda don’t ship childhood friend and mc. idk i have a feeling childhood friend knows that something is up with his friend because she’s been acting really differently. i think he might end up doing something to our mc to confirm his suspicions (which has been mentioned a couple times so far).

She's so damn selfish and irresponsible. Notice how every action she did is for her own interest and the satisfaction of being the 'saviour'. Really hope she realises there's an entire world outside her mind.

Woah she's seriously annoying. ML may be rich, it's still his money. He trusted her with his wallet. Ugh so frustrating

Thank you for the update!

I honestly feel pretty bad for seo-neul i hope he finds a girl that respects him and treats him like a human being

sorry but the fl is so freaking annoying and just straight up disrespectful-
just because you're in a world inside a book doesn't mean they aren't people smh

AS IF CLOSING ONE'S EYES WILL MAKE THE THIEF REVEAL ITSELF AKJSHAKSJHAKSJA ???????????

also, i agree with y'all. i feel bad for the og!male lead :<

oh man, but I mean this is what happens in real life peeps, sometimes the girl you like just doesn't like you back because she's too busy fangirling over other men HAHA but now it really seems like the OG ML will keep being the ML? we barely get any hana scenes and im thirstin'

Users who are viewing this thread