Second Lead Complex - Ch. 5

hana 😭😭
I honestly don't know who I want her to end up with, but so far she and the black haired dude have way more chemistry

the sudden backstory made me laugh a little but aaaaaa they have way more chemistry tbh and i'd kinda be bummed if blonde will suddenly "realize his feelings" for the girl since he rejected her :///

You're back being the 2nd ML *sigh* and "I have had a sad past" nice way being subtle hahaha

i know he's being kinda manipulative here by telling sad story.. but why???????????? it's so out of blue y'know

@mintx17 agree, mmm I understand that he wants to get closer to her, but this is their first conversation so why would he say all that?! It feels so weird like "oh, I have a sad past, pity me, pls give me your attention". In shoujo mangas that may work but it's because everything goes slow, ML's past is the reason why everything emotional for him is so hard and after many events, both characters get closer together and so he reveals his deepest scar one day. It's like the most precious secret of the ML and he just shares it after a lot of hardships with the FL but here they're not even close, it feels so weird haha.

"I have a sad past" lmao I'm sorry, I thought that was joke at first, anyway I kind of feel like the og!ml fits better with her now though.

Hana please.... you are why I decided to read this...but the og ML is gaining a lot of my favour rn T_T

LOL that random infodump about his past despite them not actually being friends 🤣🤣 the plot god demands it

The plot is a mess HAHAHAH I'm enjoying its randomness. Hana, you are a cutie but what is going on with you-

At first i wanted hanna to be the actual ml but now i honestly like blue haired guy better. I don’t like the fact that he only started having feelings for her after she hang out with blue haired guy

Users who are viewing this thread