Second Lead Complex - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Yes Yeonie is really patethic but damn i found that so funny. Im probably too tired of bland female mc in school based shoujos that i found this Yeonie absolutely entertaining.

Funny how shes so much more of a lazy ass than the real MC but without the manhwa gimmick shes actually just *normal* lazy

What's "dandy"? Hope you get a PR soon cuz the translations this time where kinda hard to decipher

- Ahahahaha Hana is so mean XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- Hana and the previous ML probably will become friends in order to try to help the MC (btw, so she was pretty... mmm silly?)
- Oh my, Yeon is a total sloth, but a greedy one, she really asked 50M won- She obviously knows something that we don't XDDDDDDDDDD
- Idk, if she's in this new world she should at least try something. Btw, I'd be scared to be there, imagine that just the main characters exist in this world and the rest are just lifeless beings (it reminds me to "July found by chance" -I totally recommend it!!!!-), then what happens if u don't want to be involved with any of them? Wouldn't be too cruel for someone to be forced to stay with one or the other for the rest of her life or just follow one storyline? What will happen after the story's ending?

Oh my, I wonder if they'll fail miserably again, lol.
Tnks <3

What's usually the average grade in a Korean school? Watch it be like a 65% or a C or whatever grading system Korea uses and they accuse her of cheating 😂

"Something that a freshman will learn" 😂

Damn, the OG FL worked hard and still got last place?
The MLs should've tried to actually teach her something instead of simply watch her pretend to study smh.

@ItsHanabi dandy
/ˈdandi/

noun
a man unduly concerned with looking stylish and fashionable.
"his floppy handkerchiefs and antique cufflinks gave him the look of a dandy"
Similar:
fop, beau, a man about town, bright young thing, glamour boy, rake, boulevardier, petit-maître, swell, toff, dude, sharp dresser, snappy dresser, natty dresser, trendy, pretty boy, blade, blood, buck, coxcomb, masher, peacock, popinjay, dapperling

Thank Google man.

Users who are viewing this thread