Second Lead Complex

So basically what's happening to Hana in the original novel is happening to Sanneul in this universe and that doesn't sound great 0_0

Lowkey thinking that Hana is noticing that Fl is being way too different from the original fl but its just a guess tho

Dude she's treating the ML like second banana and I feel pretty bad for him. I wonder if she knows the contradiction of her actions towards them lol

Oh geez, don’t tell me now that the
dark haired dude is going to try to confess his feelings and die?

As much as I like the second lead, I don't like how the FL is playing with the original ML feeling.

FL is stupid and is a bitch to the original ML. I was hoping it would get better but I really cannot stand her personality and her treatment of the two leads. Just a horrible girl.

The Second ML doesn’t really have anything special about him except that they were childhood friends. The FL makes me frustrated and annoyed. The ML is the best in the story and I feel bad for him 😓 I want the MC to like him so he can be happy but at the same time he deserves better

Hmm so if she chose the second lead, wouldn't that make the first lead became the second lead? and the circle keeps going on. Oh, I hate my brain.
But why I feel so bad for whoever that become the second lead? Is this why the author call this second lead complex?! (• ▽ •;)

Ughhhh I was rooting for Hana but now that sa naeul is the second lead I’m rooting for him 😩💕😩😩 it’s an endless cycle

I kind of agree with some of the comments that the MC is a bitch. Like the way she's treating the original ML sucks. She's intentionally using him to get the second ML jealous.

And whenever the second ML comes into the photo, she aggressively nudge the other guy out. She's treating this like a game which sucks for the people involved.

Users who are viewing this thread