Second life of a Gangster

Fed-Kun's army
Leaving aside how the artist draws women to look this is pretty okay.

Ok, so im trying to sell you on the series.
This manhwa puts a pretty unique spin on the time reversal genre, which is that, no matter what the character does, he will still be sent to hell for what he originally did. The only reason hes trying to improve is because he was given a chance to relive his life properly. Of course that spin isnt the only thing carrying the story. The main character is the main drive of the story, and what makes him "relatable" in a way is that he's written like an actual human being. He doesnt just become the best person in the world because of his revelation, he still has some old habits like getting aggressive and violent, that he has to get over gradually. Only 10 chapters are out as of now so i wont give it a score, but if this develops as i hope it will then it'll easily be a 9.5/10

Found this by looking around the genres, It's not Amazing or anything (At the time of writing this it had 10 chapters) But it was definitly worth the read. If you're bored and got nothing else to do i would recommend reading this.

Dex-chan lover
this definitely feels, forced. gangster has a brain too, thats how they keep their lives. 5/10. definitely feels like those H manhwa protag plot.

finally someone pick this up. the manhwa already in second season. maybe already ended ? not sure. cant read korean. haha.

SHOCKINGLY okay. I went here expecting trash off the cover and title. A very good time waster for sure, hopefully reaper blesses us with some more mass releases.

Users who are viewing this thread