Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

this is my prediction
he is going to use the flies to re animate the bones to fight or something

Group Leader
We fixed some lines on page 2 and 3 and re-uploaded the chapter. Read the chapter again if you had found something a bit messy in the dialogues!

Fed-Kun's army
The pacing kind of sucked for the first few chapters but I'm really liking it now. Its kind of mellowed out and the writing has improved a bit in turn. Coupd use a bit less word salad. Not everything needs a detailed explanation to it.

Fed-Kun's army
Previous Chapter :
Cain (MC) : "No. There is only tracks going inside, but not outside. And it looks like the people that came here weren't searching for Hargan's Lair."

Current Chapter :
Kahn : "Cain, we haven't told you about this place yet, right?"
Cain's inner thoughts : "I'm still pretending I didn't know anything about it until now."

Welp, it certainly looks like you did a shitty job of it, lucky that those "top-rankers" that help you are as dense as an ecchi protagonist.
This kind of things happened a few times in the previous chapters as well, and it's irritating that the dialogues just aren't accurate.

Luckily, the story is nice enough to make up for it, but still, i wouldn't hurt to be accurate, especially on little details like those :/

Users who are viewing this thread