Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Double-page supporter
I cant wait for the next chapter to be him yelling as his hair grows longer and yellow.

Double-page supporter
Wow at the rate of these uploads the manwha is gonna outpace the novel translation pretty soon

Dex-chan lover
these trans are coming in so fast. The releases literally make my day so thank you for this!

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried about the quality of the drawing this time, like the background or ground effects... I hope it doesn't decrease further

Isn't that shinra's SOLDIER sword ? Guess someone's been playing FFVII these days.

so my guess is that he'll just steal those 'fame point balls' from her and escape :D

dude our mc just stuck the sword into the ground and got this legendary ranker to spit up blood and use his ultimate skill. like just stuck the sword in the ground and this guy laughs like is that all? lol HE JUST STUCK IT IN THE GROUND not even swinging at this fool. lol

Double-page supporter
I mean, I can understand your wife taking your balls, but don't let you sister get away with that.

"Fuck I can't believe he gave that to his sister! While we're all being massacred but still giving out commentaries! O M Geeee!"

Users who are viewing this thread