Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

i call bullshit on the dagger going through the strings! he was aiming to bleed her and didnt see her deflect it. so getting the orbs is pure luck not planned

Double-page supporter
where did that 500k get asspulled from? he had 100k before fighting Phante, and Edora had just 150k with all her balls, so he got just her balls for 90k and suddenly BOOM... 500k asspull

and also Phante got asspulled back from the afterlife lol?

as she seems to be attracted to him
and on the other hand how furious her brother is (deep black body) she might get into trouble with her brother ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Owyn Why afterlife? He defeated him, but there was no mention of his death? About the points, yeah, thats more weird, tho the "balls" arent the only points, all things seem to give different amounts of points as far as i understand? So defeating a strong enemy and stuff probably too? Still, 500k seems to be too much from the situation before, yeah.

Double-page supporter
@Silwith
> So defeating a strong enemy and stuff probably too?

He's still alive thought lol, if you could get points for just winning without killing ppl'd be farming "defeat points" non-stop on each-other in turns

Fed-Kun's army
@Owyn lol.......... well... no, there is a "Tutorial Manager", i doubt he is there for fun, so it would be his responsibility to look out for things like this i guess. However, my point was that its not entirely clear how the points are working, whats about artifacts ect? Do they bring points? When do they get added? If yes and they only get added in the last stage it could bring a huge boost, just as a possible thought about that.

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith
@Owyn

Based on the novel, the point total is based on all the actions of the player, i.e. kills, artifacts, missions accomplished, tokens collected, etc.

Phante and Edora’s tokens together totaled somewhere around 150-200k ish iirc. However, the main point that wasn’t shown, is that he also defeated the Vyram guy on the 4th place on the list, who also had around a 100k ish amount of tokens due to his “followers”. That and he accumulated points from beating more than 50 people (that wasn’t properly shown) in that Block G battle royale.

The manwah has missed a lot of points in this part, especially the fact that the artist decided to omit the other fighter that would have made MC more badass in this fight - Phante actually had to work together with Vyram to face off MC so it became a 2 v 1. Here it’s just Phante and Vyram was only mentioned on the leaderboard.

Aggregator gang
I KNEW IT! from the first moment i saw her, she had waifu potential

@Owyn
Well the math is heavily wrong in this series!! He soloed the whole dungeon. Got all the points from Kahn and Doyle. Got all the hidden areas and is at just 100k with the duo is at 120k. Is this possible?? Since he soled he should get what the twins get combined ie.120k. He did atleast 1.5 to 2 times them ie. 200k. Add Kahn and Doyle, it should be around 300k!!

Users who are viewing this thread