Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

again garbage author decides to take a break just when the series gets popular, instead of taking it when no1 was reading his garbage

yo why the fuck do you have to stop writing for "health issues"? What is so intensive about fucking drawing that requires you to take a break for health?

What's with the toxic reactions to "need a health break"?
I've seen images some people shared of their hands when indicating they needed a break and please believe me when I say that it was painfully obvious they weren't making it up.
Those hands did NOT look alright and DEFINITELY needed rest.

@gordon17 try drawing for several hours a day then come here whining, wtf this is even free and has outstanding quality and yet you dare to act disrespectfully to the author ? F**k off

Aggregator gang
How about you try drawing this kind of art quality while trying to meet a certain deadline so people won’t give you shit for delaying its release? See how your health and hand fares.

I’m pretty sure you know who this is directed to.

Fed-Kun's army
'you fought using artifacts, lets have another match man to man' so says the guy who hit the genetic lottery and inherited giga bullshit powers from his bloodline smh

So is this ToG prequel staged before Karahan existed or better it's a multiverse where there are multiple Tower of Gods that mortals across the multiverse must conquer, not only there are "Clans" and "Rankers" in both Towers, hell even the rumored reward for finishing them are the same too. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread