Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
@Regius @pksomuch still you can easily find up to the chapter 100 translated, which would take some time for the manhwa to catch up. He leaves the tutorial area on chapter 59 of the novel.

Story is good but i don't read because of that. Little brother is too handsome and cute!! I wonder what happened him in the past. Thanks for translation!!

they messed with grandpa henova, stole MCs goods

they messed up big. nice how he handle things.

Dex-chan lover
10/10 rekt
this what happens when you master the Dark Souls tutorial and go to some other game lol

Fed-Kun's army
It's time he gets a spatial ring or something like that? Or is he carrying all those treasure chests on his back as usual.. 😅😅

Aggregator gang
I usually don't like overpowered MCs, but this one does it right. It shows his struggles, shows that he needs to work for his skills and it shows the MC's growth as a person and as a player. While it still retains the original edgy character on his path for revenge and mayhem. Let the massacre of the next clan begin.

Also he should take off his mask and show his face to the smith.

Now, our operation is small, but (*looks up*)... there's a lot of potential for aggressive expansion. So, which of our fine gentlemen would like to join our team? Oh! There's only one spot open right now, so we're gonna have tryouts.

Users who are viewing this thread