Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Group Leader
@permisan it's on chapter 75.

As said on the novel,
The tenth floor’s trial was somewhat like a labyrinth. A labyrinth full of doors that connected to other blank spaces. Finding doors in this world full of nothingness was a difficult task, but the most troublesome part came after finding one. Because each space contained more than just one door. In each space, there was a total of ten doors, each one of them different in color and shape.

Manhwa did a shortcut.

@Mizuki-san damn, that sounds way more troublesome then what they let on here. serious willpower needed there (though here i can understand a bit how difficult a white space with nothing all around would be to find a door there) cool thanks for the info

Fed-Kun's army
@pandamilk the lone wolf dies, though... Cain isn't a lone wolf at all, because he is actually capable of surviving alone.

Yes I have a grudge against that stupid term

The idea behind the Tower is that people DO get info on the trials. However MOST of the new players don't know anyone there. For the secret keys, etc. The player needs to beat the previous record of completing all 10 floors, so most Guilds don't even bother with it since the newbie's are not going to be able to do it. The previous party that cleared it was the MC brother's which was the strongest for a long while.

Kinda don't like how some important world-building info is left out tbh

@GrimThoughts
pretty sure when you become an apostle of a god you become their bitch and are commanded by them and do there tasks, so pretty sure cains like fuk that

I wonder who else will be able to enter the treasury after Cain since Cain’s record is already insane

Fed-Kun's army
the items in the treasury speak like prostitutes advertising themselves

Users who are viewing this thread