Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 59

I wish he took of his mask as a sign of respect towards the Phoenix... that would've been super heartwarming too.

Dex-chan lover
@lolera222: He couId have done that with others before too, so if he didnt i dont think he is gonna begin now.

Fed-Kun's army
bet you that someone survived that esploooostion and is gunna be telling about who they were hunting.

@lolera222 He's keeping the mask on so nobody recognizes him since he looks just like his brother. He likely won't take it off until his identity is figured out a different way.

so that party that went through many hardships to get the apples; he tossed the ones that weren't like top quality LOL.

I get the MC. If anyone did something like that to my little brother, I'd likely follow the same path that our MC is following, but... I still can't help but be sad for the MC himself. I'm sure he'll get revenge for his brother, as well as gain unimaginable power, but he's already lost everything that was important to him, and they're never coming back

At this point,I only hope that this guy is going to be solo. I'm tired and sick of one dimensional girlfriends. I don't care how badass they are or how cute. Just don't be annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@RisingPro yes, it is not. Because other aggregators steal the uploads to post them, and mangadex is a host where the scanlators post it themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread