Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

@Navish
You forgot to mention the probability of the baby being a boy or a girl.

@Nanagisa
True, but there was no mention that the next king can't be from the same clan. It's difficult to say if the term they used as "family" means an actual singular family or a clan. In either case, he'll have to have a kid with a relative.

@toastedbutt
Yes, and since he belongs to one of those 51 families, one of them is either his sister or cousin.

Dex-chan lover
I think the egg hatches into the creature on the main page of this manhua. But what do I know, nothing at all

Fed-Kun's army
Clairvoyance skill seems more useful than MC's Foresight skill. Maybe it can evolve?

i thought this before when he was first mentioned but man, all for one is such a villain he jumped stories and even went into a different country XD

Fed-Kun's army
I might just be pure raw talent but
God damn this chapter made me realise how much his military combat training and past has helped him this whole journey
Really its probably a mix of alot or talent, experience, military close combat training and knowledge
Really he had the perfect recipe for success the moment he got that pocketwatch back

Ok i must stop myself before i start ranting again

@Lichon It probably will. Also fun fact: the previous scanlating group actually translated “Foresight” as “Clairvoyance”. I guess this is why ZeroScans changed

@BabyPyroshark I had the same sort of thought while reading. There are even experiences of his past that help even though they have nothing to do with combat. I'll say some minor spoilers below.
So he mentions in the past he had a girlfriend that had a child, so he has experience with a romantic relationship and taking care of a child. Both of these come up later.
A bigger of a spoiler
is that it is implied that the brother of this girlfriend is in the Tower. I won't say who, but they do definitely know Yeon-woo, and they talk about a sister as well.

author seems to didnt think it though when they decided that the king had to do it with 51 women and make kids for all of the family

As the saying goes, it is best if it's blood-related, but something close may work too, that's why Edora craves for MC

Users who are viewing this thread