Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 66

Aggregator gang
To become a true cultivator he must be called trash by someone born in nobility

yo yo yo !!! What's with his ultra-speed hair growth??!
So are we going through the cultivation route now ?! 😂😂😂

Enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for the chapter.

the manhwa has been throwing plotpoints left and right like it was nothing... do you need to have some kind of supplemental knowledge to understand this or is the author just pull shit straight outta his ass? Was all of this explained in the novel and all of those plotpoints is lost in translation to manhwa? Is there something I'm missing?

So New title ?
Peerless Second Life Ranker?
Immortal Second Life Ranker?
Tales of Second Life Ranker...etc :D

@Ruzand , i'm sure she can see his eyes

Since the post on the groups page does this mean this chapter is going to be the last they upload here?

Contributor
@Jesotku No, if you mean the MangaDex group note then it's an old notice (from March 2020 even) just meaning that the chapters from the group won't be uploaded by the group's members themselves, but is up to the readers/power uploaders to be uploaded to MangaDex. So the chapters by the group will keep getting uploaded to MangaDex as long as the uploaders don't stop.

It was a good run, but this power creep lately is just way too broken. First he gets solo leveling necromancy abilities, now he has this innate understanding of martial arts and mana... What's the point of doing video game mechanics if you just give the MC broken power ups left and right? It's still mildly entertaining, but I'm getting incredibly disappointed by this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz
Only then can they break through the ninth heavenly earth realm, unlock their golden dragon spiritual energy and learn their black-gold demon martial arts.

Users who are viewing this thread