Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 66

Thank you for translating, and really, thank you so much for the novel corresponding chapters at the end. I’ve been wanting to start but don’t want to bored myself with what I already know so your note was a great help.

Dex-chan lover
we got "cultivator", now we need "emperor", "peerless" and "heavenly" for the BINGO! 😆

@Trueflame001 Technically speaking he's still in floor 11 or 12 still, and not in the 50s or 60s or something which means that this power spike will probably not get him very far, maybe up til 30s or 40s max. Since the goal IS to clear the tower and there are gods at 98, NOT 99 or 100. which means the power curve will be even more insane in the late game.

Then again this is all just speculation on my end, since I haven't read the novel yet.

Group Leader
ugh...
blablabla new skill blabla mana blabla cultivation blablablabla acupuncture...

does anyone actually care about all these words that were just included just to be there?

Dex-chan lover
There's no way in hell he won't be breaking the door to the silver... maybe even the one after it, right?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy now we get cultivation cause that's always so super exciting and never a deus ex machina ass pull

Did the novel mention whether or not he was wearing his mask at this point in the story? Because I don't see how she could see his eyes through it.

I don't know why so many people are whining all of a sudden as if before this exact point the MC wasn't receiving massive benefits from powerful techniques like his dragon eyes or whatever it's called.

Aggregator gang
“I now have one day left. I’ll need to look for what I want in that remaining time.” As if. You’re definitely going to pass the trial, my dude, and enter the even more exclusive areas, lol

tbvh i dont really understand this manhwa except for common things and main plot, about his powers, guests or anything like that confused me, i keep reading this bc he's handsome•̀ᴗ•̀ im sorry for my maiden's brain

Aggregator gang
@nohabody he doesn't really take his mask off ever. only really when alone or he's about to kill a target of his revenge. although in the novel (up to where i've read) while people cant see his face etc, they can still see his eyes through it.

Dex-chan lover
It’s omitted in the manwah but i think it’s better this way... He was supposed to be covered in post cultivation filth that you usually read in CN cultivation novels...

Anyone going In to these surprised at power creep shouldn't be lol. Let's be honest insane op shit is the hallmark of this genre and especially in reincarnation stories. I'm just here to enjoy the ride, especially since this is one of the better written ones.

@ParagonNight But it doesn't change the fact It's at most below average compared to other works from the fiction section, besides that looking at all of those plot holes, ass pulls, understatements and logical inaccuracies it turns out to be even worse. I don't understand how these type of manhwas/mangas are lifter so high in the ranking of mangadex. Is it because majority of people who vote here didn't have occasion to read a good piece of work to compare it with or is it because of lack of competition which is even scarier to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread