Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
One of a kind in the whole tower, according to his brother's memories. So, it wasn't looted off / sold by his brother?

I guess possessions that don't drop from your corpse get returned to their origins.

Double-page supporter
Wonder how he knew it was there lol (after all, if his brother knew of it he would’ve taken it, how did he learn of its existence? The dragon?)

Aggregator gang
He said his brother regretted not taking the hard path for block bafter he found out about the white moss interaction and unique dagger. No one takes the hard path apparently. The knowledge from his brother is amazing apparently.

@Mai-Mashiro And how many years will that take? Instead of commenting that you'll keep translating it how about actually proving it. You guys haven't even got an actual schedule for the series, you're just dropping chapters randomly. From a readers point if view it looks like you're hoarding the series, no schedule and inconsistent updates along with the pathetic comments; its fucking angelic scans all over again.

Group Leader
@NotFatBigBoned
maxresdefault.jpg

Double-page supporter
I like how he actually appears cool and badass, and not edgy unlike other OP MCs

The one thing I like from his OPness is that it's actually logical. He could be this powerful because his brother's ability, memories, and those skills he got.

Users who are viewing this thread