Second Life Ranker - Vol. 2 Ch. 151

Dex-chan lover
beat back the summer queen so that you, the hoarder (forgot his real name btw 😅) could raise that witch spirit/soul for more torment. assuming that thing has any soul that is.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Supporter
An anti-climactic end to the one who dealt the most painful blow to his brother, a lover's betrayal. I hope he finds a way to torment her soul.

Fed-Kun's army
An anti-climactic end to the one who dealt the most painful blow to his brother, a lover's betrayal. I hope he finds a way to torment her soul.
I agree it was kinda anti-climactic, but the whole "lover's betrayal" part doesn't have much of an impact to me.
All because his brother was cheating on Dune (Viera? the green haired witch) behind her back and even had a secret daughter with Ananta (dragonic friend). :meguusmug:

Supporter
I agree it was kinda anti-climactic, but the whole "lover's betrayal" part doesn't have much of an impact to me.
All because his brother was cheating on Dune (Viera? the green haired witch) behind her back and even had a secret daughter with Ananta (dragonic friend). :meguusmug:
I went back to figure out the timeline of Ananta/Dune and looks like we both missed the part that the child is Dune's daughter. Ananta loved him but he never loved her back.
(See Chapter 138)

Dex-chan lover
ananta adopted her, lol. it was dune's child. He didn't cheat, he was faithful and got in return a backstabbing by poison and his daughter registered for human experimentation.

Users who are viewing this thread