Second Life Ranker - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
mc is cruel?
no i dont think so, that's the only way to make other submit, or at least not bother you anymore!!
unlike other mc where he just leave his potential enemy and reap what he sows later on (with casualties of other), damn stupid mc

damn whenever they call "leonte" it sounds like "lonte" which mean slut in my place

awww rip i thought blue haired girl would b cooler but she j seems like someone who plotted against his brother :(

Dex-chan lover
@littlexi who knows maybe he'll pull a "break her spirit" type of trick on her. It'd be funny considering she seems to be related to the dragonkin and those are often (99% of the time) full of themselves.

@Kshatria - The fact that nobody called it cruel (except one person who said "evil! I love it!") means that you're the one who thought it was cruel in the first place. Also, yes, it is cruel and evil - those guys were douchebags, but what he did is what we call "torture" and it's inhumane. It's not the only way to make people submit and honestly, they seemed ready to submit after he healed them the first time. Loyalty through fear isn't loyalty, and the MC is acting like a dictator and getting really cocky. I don't like it, but I'll still read on with the knowledge that MC is messed up in my head. This isn't behaviour that should be justified and if someone thinks it's normal, they should spend time away from manga and take a moment to get back to reality.

@Bennett27 I kind of agree with you but we also have to remember that this guy used to work in the military. From what I know in order for ‘new recruits’ to be usable or like for them to conform with the life as a soldier. Their spirits, confidence must be thoroughly broken. So no one would get all cocky and to instil in their heads what they should be prioritising. And then they’ll start implementing the carrot and stick. Rewards and Gains.

Dex-chan lover
is she the “lover”???? BURN HER, THE WITCHHHHH. WE’VE FOUND HER, GET THE PITCHFORKS!!!

Dex-chan lover
@kimeraspacial tf???? all I did was speculate. YOU’RE the one that spoilt me about her identity, and then had the audacity to say “refrain from spoiling the non novel readers”? fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread