Second Life Ranker

I just came here after reading the novel and feel kinda sad that the translator of the novel stop updating bcs the author didn't want anyone to pirating the novel 😢

I want to read the novel raws but i don't know korean language 😥

And i apriciate the beautiful manhwa artwork but it's looks like the story is a little off comparing to the novel 😬

And people who bad mouthing this novel and comparing it with solo leveling and tower of god webtoon please stop. They all have different taste, story line and atmosphere. They all good on their own story so i really enjoy the three of them 😤

Fed-Kun's army
@Evgrace I get that there's no reason to compare this with solo leveling however the story is very similar to ToG (Tower of God) hence why people are comparing it to this. It never said anything about being inspired or giving credit for an inspiration, ToG fans have the right to complain.

@ShadeLights yea i get it when people comparing SLR to ToG a lot because of the tower, ranker and the set up is suspiciously too similiar to Tog. But in the novel SLR is way too different to ToG i just sad people not enjoying what they read even it's a story worth to pay attantion😢

i enjoy read ToG over and over again and i even join discord group when they give summary and the latest korean fast past chapter bcs im to broke to buy coins 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Guess the Solo Leveling comparisons just come because its the same audience? (well, and both korean with a very similar art style i guess.) Well, i read both, because they are both great in their own ways :D havnt tried ToG yet tho.

Fed-Kun's army
@Evgrace I've also now read the novel, a very intriguing story, sadly only 100 chapters and it's delayed, after reading it I realise the difference in how it plays out, but they still have a decent amount of similarities.

Dex-chan lover
Someone spoil me on this one:

Will Edora still be relevant until the latest chapters in the novel?

Also, how far are the WN raws compared to the translated ones (which I think is around a hundred if I'm not mistaken)?

Thanks!

The ML gives me Michael Myers vibes with the mask and dagger. Lololol. And appearing behind people suddenly.

@Sanctuario yes Edora will still be relevant in the later chapters of the novel.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this dude straight up blowing a hole into the newly fixed place made me fume. they JUST made it look nice. why did you have to do that?

This is, hands down my favorite manhwa so far, the humor is what set it apart from solo leveling, its serious when it needs to be, but its funny when appropriate. It doesn't hurt that it also has one of the best girls I've seen so far, Edora. But that said, I still wouldn't rank it above FMA, there just something magical about reading your first manga.

Dex-chan lover
Aight, if there is any kind soul that can tell me what chapter the LN is at in terms of the manga? And would you recommend reading from the beginning in case there were any deviations from the main story? Thank youuu 😀

Thanks for the update as well <3

... why snipping something already translated ? Zero scan already did it one day ago... :eek:

why isnt this getting updated here? i see the scanlator website is a couple ch ahead

@FeddyO ToG mc is more hero / shounen, while this one is the villain / anti-hero approach. so we won't see baam's power of friendships and power up when near death stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread