Secret Class - Ch. 38

Och yeah! Here we are! Finally Aunt arc start in english 😍
"I still look nice despite my age" Hehe, very well said Aunty because you definidely do look gorgeous and you are one of the best MILF in manhwa. Daeho soon will make a love to that awesome body.

Dex-chan lover
She really expects the studio audience to believe that she didn't plan for this. As I was reading I could see the literal mental backflips she was performing while getting ready to be dicked down. Let's go down the list shall we:

1. She literally makes a 'special' meal for him ... pork no less (subliminal much LOL)
2. She get's all dolled up for a party ... with only two people.
3. She makes the suggestion that he makes a wish ... THEN suggest that she could make his wish come true (come on, that broad knows he wanted to fuck her already)
4. She goes and puts on her sexiest lingerie ... that she has never shown to her husband while he's out of the house with only the two of them there. In other words she's getting sexy for him ... NO. OTHER. REASON.
5. She makes a comment about how she still looks young. Why would she do that? Well, she wants to appeal to a young stud because she wants him to approve
6. She happily (though nervously) allows him to 'sleep' in the same bed knowing how he get's down

She's pretty much begging for it at this point. It's gonna be a rough two days for you ma'am. You'll be fucking for almost two days straight ... unless he goes to fuck his best friends sister, LMAO. Also, he will jizz in you ... multiple times.

Users who are viewing this thread