Secret Class - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so the uncle is really cheating on his wife with someone from work.

Dex-chan lover
Becoming sexsomniac at the age of 12? I guess, that's what happens when your adopted mom routinely jerks you off instead of giving you a proper sexual education.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING he’s 20. He’s just really short I guess. Or maybe he really is 12 but the translators translated it to 20 to avoid the controversy.

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25
I heard it was the same in raws, but like hell i'm gonna believe this load of bull that author is throwing at us. He obviously overstated characters' ages by some 8 years.

Fed-Kun's army
Besides the complete nonsense of dude's mentally challenged THEN opposite?

Now we're led to believe he was asleep. SURE... I also have those full motor functions asleep. I routinely pull down my pants and stick it in something warm on 'instinct'.

He raped his adoptive mother instead of just asking her.

no chance the dude is 12 or 20, he's probably 16. hes too tall for being 12, and the girls are too mature. he's too autistic to be 20. he's 16, sua is 18, mia is 20.

and i reckon the father is some north korean nationalist cunt. him having an affair is too on the nose, not plot twisty enough

Dex-chan lover
That's right! Its dangerous to wake up sleepfucker.
... missed opportunity to say "It's dangerous to go alone ... TAKE THIS".

Also, the dad could have been going to a 'business' meeting where the men do 'business' ... in a brothel. You know, like how they do in japanese manga. I've also seen this in many Many MANY korean stories. Doesn't make it right but it IS A THING.

Users who are viewing this thread