Secret Class

Hopefully Goshiwon or another decent group picks this up again at some point now that the other group is locked

The only reason this isn't tagged with sexual violence is probably how the characters act for casual rapes.

@Siquall thats how they get around legal shit in korea lol, they dont use loli or shota in their works, they make them older and dumber

5 chapters in and I absolutely hate it, How does anyone give this a higher than 2 rating lmao.

Girls are hot but god I hate the mc, retarded ass nigga that borderline (VERY CLOSE TO IT) rapes the women of the story and only thinks with his dick. Only on chapter 40 but god I hate this mc so much.

Ok so this manhwa is insane, the arts beautiful the plots meh but might get interesting if mc learns business or something but disregarding that, the person that said that mc is stupid and wishes he was a middle school stud trust me yall he becomes one when he has more segss💀. Like mc becomes complete degenerate and reading it got me looking like 😱. Also; strangely when mc has more segss it seems as if he gets smarter lol. But read this u won’t regret, just get past the point where he still kinda stupid to segss and it’s great!

Ok another thing, keep on reading this stuff on another website great one Toongod, go there and read it cause mangadex don’t have all the chapters, I just use this to keep track cause it’s much more easy to look at! Also mc get so much smarter like he sheds away his stupidity, plus he got like 7-8 trophy girls at this point which is lit, feel bad for his friend but screw him, I can sense the end and it’s gonna be great also the black hair sister gets so sexy on the 200 chapters it’s crazy it’s like mc is a drug to the girls?! Just read this bruh u won’t regret!!!

Users who are viewing this thread