Secret Love

Group Leader
@nobodygattaknow Manhua Ver. simply indicates that the version I am releasing follows that of the original manhua (it is longer than the previously released weibo-based shorts).
@kakao_w Yes, thank you for asking! The official link to buy their first official volume is here: http://t.cn/A6bZZMgM (It is on a Chinese site called Taobao & costs ¥64.00 RMB which is about $9.69 USD.)

rereading and I feel like that friend of hers who barged in to ask her to eat with them likes her. it seemed like he was in a hurry and purposely interrupted before she could join them. and just from all their previous interactions it feels like he likes to tease her. then we get that last panel it all just kind of makes sense

Thanks for picking this up!! Such a wholesome and cute manhua. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Aren’t the raws really ahead? Is any group still translating this or have they dropped it?

I like it, I just wish the chapters were longer. They're just so short! I'd rather have longer and fewer :/

Dex-chan lover
Love this series. It's still a bit too formulaic, but it definitely has a similar charm Tamen de Gushi had back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread