Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Thanks for the mass update! More cavities and I welcome the fluff! Its too bad Yeni isn't aware of her achievements just yet. Congrats on at least getting to see Father twice a week. Hmm... I don't blame her for forgetting her family. I mean, she's practically relieved her sister and future niece are safe (she'll still be worried sick and probably guilty but at least she's with her husband the duke for support). Yeni's father... kinda deserves this. I mean, this is partially his fault. Well, good job for forcing both our leads to meet. Plus, she's a hostage that's being treated as a guest but I don't think the first thing you'd think while under house arrest is to inform the rest of your family and loved ones how you're doing but how am I gonna survive this. Well, I'm not in her situation, so I wouldn't know

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! Can't Wait For More!! And Stay Safe!! <3 <3

Lmao Noah as a high priest I am dying xD
How high is the probability for that child to be the son/ancestor of Noah x Raeliana?

Fed-Kun's army
Well adding to her previous life circumstances of parents passing away, it's no surprise to me that she would forget about her new family when she's living with that hot father 😆

Also, is it even possible in rl for an unmarried man who also have no children to be having a papa's aura, I think its only possible in 2D world.

these chapters are fr blessings during this quarantine ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

i feel blessed by this mass release, ty guys ;u;

man she thinks that she's on the same level as that witch girl but little does she know how different he feels about her already ..BOI JUST LET DOWN THAT IRON WALL A LILLL MORE

Aggregator gang
;-; i was about to cry with her when she was so tired from not meeting up with his majesty lmao

THANK U FOR MASS UPDATE!! leni is so simple minded but adorable i love her as a heroine hehe

Users who are viewing this thread