Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Oh god they're so cute 😭😭 Our MC is such a loveable cotton candy lol I would be enamored by her too 😂

I love this mc. I think so much before taking any action that I feel like I miss any and all good opportunities. Watching her has a good affect on my mentality. It makes me want to sometimes act without thinking(I cant believe I am saying this)
Someday I want to come back here and reread this again.

Edit: Fu*k this isnt even over yet. Why am I getting sentimental??

BE STILL MY HEART, let me just reread this chapter like a million times while I wait for the next one 🙈

Thanks for the translation!
And they are so cute together, definitely one of my favourite manhwa couples.

My favourite MC so far, i domt really give a shit with calculated or badass female characters now cause they're all predictable and boring personalities but god seeing cute wholesome fluffy characters are just so good sometimes. Something about them that's just so charming

Aaaaaaaa this pair is so cute!! Please be happily together 😭I need more fluff...moreeee

HAHDHS SCARY ending. They're such an adorable future couple!!! they aren't even in a relationship yet but they're already so tooth rotting. I think this manhwa will mostly be mutual pining? We'll see

Users who are viewing this thread