Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

okay glad to know why he didn't know she does black magic around him. urgg hope nothing bad happens

lady elard's outfit is mad ugly in this chapter. just like her personality -.-

Tf did that witch do? Did Father see it? Is that why he was glaring at her while they were hiding?
Hmmm whatever it is hope they can do something about it soon..

*MC keeps calling ML father, i dont even remember his name anymore... -,-"

I hate these insta-dumbasses who thinks they're cool postin this on Insta and gettin some gratification of something like this. Do they get some kind of satisfaction indirectly snitchin the translators?

Me seeing the tree scene with Yeni and Erudian:
No one:
Me: INWARDLY SCREAMING @ 3AM
also, elard, I know ur the villain and all, but what even is that dress?

father was so shocked and stressed seeing lady elard, his hair blooped and went down again xD

@Izznis

It looked like she cursed the building so harm would happen to either someone inside, or to anyone who entered.

Father is wary of her, yes, but her inner monologue revealed that someone with magic can't sense divine power and vice versa. So Father can't sense magic (due to his massive divine power), so he wouldn't be able to tell she's doing something, unless there was some visible effect.

Ugh she’s just pouring out her dark magic everywhere?! Stay safe Yerenica! 😭

Dex-chan lover
That bitch is leaving all her dirt all over the palace. In short our princess is in danger....

I mean surely our MC will break out in hives before she can even step into her palace? Great excuse to break down and go spend the night in the imperial palace huehuehue

Users who are viewing this thread