Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
He touches her so much he must really like her cant keep his hands off LOL

Fed-Kun's army
THEY'RE SO TOUCHY FEELY AND HE'S SO SWEET TO HER??? IT'S SO LOVELY??? I LOVE THEM A LOT

thank you for the updates~!!!! <3333

Thank you for the updates!!! This one is my favorite read at the moment...! I love this couple so much!

Congratulations missus, your holy power experience package is now upgraded to First class.

Please use our services again.

thank you thank you thank you for the updates i missssss it so much and it's so wonderful to see them be so sweet with one another and how they can touch each other so easily.... BEST COUPLE EVER. thank you for your hard work, i patiently await the next update!! i love this manhwa the mostttt

this is like the only time in a series when I'm okay with mc fainting and being dizzy - it's really not her fault and it's not cheesy but believable

@Oukishi lol I hope they won't upgrade her to nun or something (so she'll get access to the good stuff 24/7)

@Darkmeep that's what i think too, then i see the comment section to see i'm not the only one thinking like that. he really is becoming a sugar daddy to her, pampering her so much haha

Users who are viewing this thread