Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Im so scared they'll drop this series bcuz of the insta ppl T_T this is one of the few bubbly cute stories i actually fully enjoy

Thank you for the chapter❤

This is one ml that I actually really enjoy aside from the y'know kidnapping and shi. The MC and ML are very refreshing

cant wait for the next updates hehe, this couple is the most refreshing couple yet, i love their relationship and the scans are so high quality especially on the laptop, thank you for working hard!!!! i really really appreciate it, this is my fav manhwa for sure <3

i usually don't like female leads who are weak and always get into trouble but idk why i love her so much!! she has her own charm and cuteness

Aww. She's so fragile, and now she's hurt. You made our Father angry. Better be prepare, Witch.

Fed-Kun's army
@stressedcoffee Same here. If you take Yeren's character and put into bullet points I would probably hate this character but somehow while reading she is SO CUTE.

honestly i fuckin hate characters like hers but man she’s so cute, it’s actually really refreshing to have a character like this that’s not overbearingly annoying. it’s perfect omfg

@Nixnaw I know!!! Maybe it's because she can't help but be that way, since her body is not used to magic. I can't help but cheer her on! 🤣

Yeni does have some common sense in her, which is probably why I can like her despite her weakness and... mild stupidity. She's blunt, and she actually not as selfish as most characters of this type. Plus, even though it seems like she believes our MC should just be naturally attracted her for no reason (hehe), it seems to come from her confidence in herself(?) instead of a belief in fate and entitlement or something, plus she can see what competition is like (hot red-headed lady). IDK she's just wild

I like how she freely hugs him. But really, the writer wrote her so well that I really don't mind her being totally reliant on the MC... tho most of the time I gag at weak FMCs... tralalala

its so refreshing to see a character like her 😭💗 she's so adorable w/o being annoying 🌸 kudos author!

Users who are viewing this thread