@amyhcynh
I was taking about the warning
There are a few series that have been dropped permanently because of this
I can't remember which one tho

Double-page supporter
Waaai~ thanks so much for the update!

And people call her clueless when ERUDIAN calls her perceptive lol

As long as he treats her as a kid he deserves to be called father 😤
Other than that i hope that she will find a way to help him, cause i tottaly understand her feelings of helplessness...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
It's good he's starting to get suspicious of Elard. While it does look impressive and help show sincerity to climb, 108 steps to go up and down is a bit much. Maybe they have another building or church nearby for public events that's more easily accessible. Reminds me of the steps of a ruined (Aztec?) temple climbed once. Think there were about 50-70 steps and were built so couldn't go up and down unless walked sideways so people wouldn't be able to turn their backs to the altar.

Aggregator gang
Imagine the pain of walking through that stairs with High heels and when you reached on top, you realized you can go to your destination without having through the stairs, good boy Diego for fetching our MC before it's too late 😂😂😂

Contributor
I wonder how they will defeat the witch, who is very powerful, while she is, well...normal.

The romance can't really progress when the witch is still here.

Just.. Just tell him girl ? Don't complain about him not knowing and just tell him that the witchs a witch

Thanks so much for the translation :D Love it, they are sooooo cute together. And the art is really pretty!
I liked that our MC think a bit before acting. I wonder what kind of plan she'll prepare to expose the villainess. She's n°2 of the empire's witches. I think the MC is right, she needs solid proof. Plus she's here since 3 weeks and knows nothing of magic.

Users who are viewing this thread