Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Don't worry Yeni, he's already starting to see you in a different light. 😆
It wouldn't hurt to ask for help though. So let's go Diego!

those group of gossiping girls, i dont know who you are but you made my day so thank you : ))))

I always find myself smiling at Yeni like she's my child whenever I read this. She's just too adorable!

Thank you!

Lmao the people of belgoat would take anyone rather than then the witch as their queen
And this chapter is so fluffy, we've got diego as the captain of our ship, yeni keeps thinking about father and im sure her remembering the rooms wrong will be hilarious~

Dex-chan lover
lol it's bad when the people already dont want you as their queen and they'd rather have a complete stranger instead

Aw she remember it wrong, i wonder is it something will happen with that? I hope it's dont go in a bad way:3

Yeni is so cutee ><

Diego doesnt give off a second ml feeling so I hope he stays this way. On another note, her remembering the directions wrong is so damn relatable. Like even if I remember right is the answer I still question myself if it's really that or was it just a trick of the mind

Diego 🥺 (At first I was like 'he's such a nice guy!' next thing I know I'm slowly crushing on HIM. EYE)

Ohoho are they planning to make father jealous? I kinda want to see him jealous! We need some action rn lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Wwwwwww Diego is the mvp all the wayyyyyy www he's so nice... :'))

And those gossiping girls, kudos to you all. These background gossiping girls are usually annoying, but they flipped it here.. XD

Fed-Kun's army
omg when it said "don't be shy" i automatically just filled it in with "pUt SoME MorE'

Fed-Kun's army
fjljksdf she remembered wrong... same lmao but i'm sure that's going to come back to haunt her somehow;;; ALSO DIEGO IS SO GOOD I LOVE HIM??? it's nice bc he doesn't give me second lead vibes, he's just there doing his job and being nice and i love him for it. diego rocks. BUT ALSO LMAO THE GOSSIPING HELPING THE MC FOR ONCE ADLKJSKLJ THEY APPROVE OF HER JUST BC THAT OTHER LADY IS THE WORST, THAT'S AMAZING LOLOLOL

thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread